[Samba] Samba 2.2.8 on Solaris 9 and recycle bin

Freeman, Peter (ERHS) Freeman.Peter at saugov.sa.gov.au
Tue Jun 3 00:03:04 GMT 2003

>I've installed Samba on Solaris and all is working.
>But users need recycle bin to restore error deleting.
>I saw documentation but nothing seem to be available on
>solaris or i'm not
>searching at the right place.
>
>Where can i find it ?

Have a look in the source tree under ./examples/VFS/recycle.

More than likely it's installed the recycle module already, all
you need to do is configure it by editing the recycle.conf file,
and then specifying the "vfs object" and "vfs options" parameters
in each share for which you need this functionality.