[Samba] Limit Guest access

Melinda Taylor melinda at phys.unsw.edu.au
Mon Jun 2 02:56:45 GMT 2003

Just a thought, I have enabled guest access to my cups printers for windows
clients so that people can print on public access PC's where they don't
want to put in the samba username and passwd.

Is it possible to restrict guest access to particular computers only? I
already have SMB access resticted to our local network using the
hosts.allow command but is it possible to also restrict the guest access to
particular machines within that network? Is there a command that I can put
in the [printers] share section possibly?

Thanks,

melinda