[Samba] Problem joining samba to AD realm

Chris Vaughan Chris.Vaughan at lands.nsw.gov.au
Thu Jul 31 06:36:17 GMT 2003

I am having difficulty in joining the AD domain at our Office through
kerberos. So far I have not been able to connect to the AD kdc. Here is a
copy of my krb5.conf.

 <<krb5.conf.rtf>>

 <<Chris Vaughan (E-mail).vcf>>

This message is intended for the addressee named and
may  contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.
Views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the
Department of  Lands.

This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper
for the presence of computer viruses.