[Samba] Some Win2K boxes can't change background image

Max Harvey IT at smc.ac.nz
Thu Jul 31 01:42:41 GMT 2003

Hi,

I have recently changed from a Win2K server to a Samba 2.2.8 server.

Well on some of our machines we are unable to change the background
image for win2K, while on others you can (yep, boxes are probably
configured differently).

If you change it on one of the boxes which can change it, it is
reflected when you log onto one of the other boxes.

If you change it on one of the boxes which won't change, it will change
for that session, but won't be changed when you log back on to that box
or any other box.

Any suggestions what could be causing these problems?

Max