Réf. : [Samba] trash can on samba

Ganael LAPLANCHE ganael.laplanche at edfgdf.fr
Tue Jul 29 07:47:10 GMT 2003

Hi !

I successfully used recycle bin + audit with these parameters :

vfs objects = extd_audit recycle

I didn't configure anything else, so I can't tell for advanced options... I
don't remember having used any configure options for this.

Ganael.

mateus at tdkom.com.br@lists.samba.org on 07/28/2003 12:46:54 PM

Envoyé par :      samba-bounces+ganael.laplanche=edf.fr at lists.samba.org

Pour : samba at lists.samba.org
cc :
Objet :     [Samba] trash can on samba

I'm having problems to install de recycle module on samba.
I think it can be some configuration error or something missing when I
compiled samba.
Is there any special compilation option to enable vfs and de recycle.so
module?
I used:
 ./configure --with-smbmount --with-syslog --with-vfs

And here my configuration options:

smb.conf:

[homes]
   comment = Pastas Pessoais
   browseable = no
   writable = yes
   admin users = mateus
   vfs object = /usr/local/samba/lib/recycle.so
   vfs options = /usr/local/samba/lib/recycle.conf

recycle.conf:

name = .recycle
mode = KEEP_DIRECTORIES|VERSIONS|TOUCH
maxsize = 0