[Samba] Remote Logins.

Marian Mlcoch, Ing mm at tsmp.sk
Tue Jul 29 05:29:29 GMT 2003

Hi if you proper config routers and sambas ip then on remote station simply
try use command prompt and command
net use x: \\ipofsamba\homes  or anysharename

when yuo logged to w2k as username and pass known by samba.
If you need to view samba on remote network neigh... add to smb.conf remote
announce to ip of w2k but this may no work if network is no online alltime
for this two machines or ip is not static for any.

Bye.