[Samba] Trouble adding HPLJ 4050 drivers...

Ken Kleiner ken at cs.uml.edu
Mon Jul 28 15:39:13 GMT 2003

Another update to this.  When browsing to the printer (not under the
printers folder, but main server share), I click on it to just add it
locally to the windows client, and am told it has to be set up on my
computer - no problem.  I hit YES and am then told :

" you do not have sufficient access to your machine to connect to the
selected printer "

I am NOT logged in as a local admin on the workstation, but this should
work regardless, no?

Thanks...

--

ken at cs.uml.edu