[Samba] Marginal write performance & pauses in outgoing transfers -Possible bug

Marian Mlcoch, Ing mm at tsmp.sk
Mon Jul 28 06:00:12 GMT 2003

Test you transfer from samba location?
If not try use smbclient to connect w2k and test transfer.
Second test is Another clean W2k station test.

Possible this can be a problem with kernel oplock, oplocks and level2
combination this is aplied when file is reading from samba disk but when
writing to samba maybe not used with fast speed.

Bye.