[Samba] Re: samba-PDC problem

Jamrock news_jamrock at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 27 13:25:49 GMT 2003

Your post says that you can access the profiles directory on the server.
Make sure you can write to it as well. The Linux file permissions need to be
correct.

The following document has some good info. on setting up roaming profiles.
Note that it deals with Samba 2.x but the info. may still be relevant to
Samba 3.x.

http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/esdd/tutorials/samba/index.html

news:1588.192.168.0.54.1059288289.squirrel at mail.imgame.net...