[Samba] Can't see shared directories and files on windows machines

Dominic Iadicicco dnotch825 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 16:43:50 GMT 2003

Hello all,

Ok I have samba up and running. I have it set as a
domain master and have 5 windows clients logged on to
it as if it were and nt server.  From the windows
clients I can access the samba server and all file
that are shared, so their is no problem there.  When I
try to access a shared file on a win machine from my
Linux server it can see the machine on the domain but
I can't see the shared file.  I can only see the
printer folder.

I can see all shared files on other win machines that
are not logged on to my samba domain.

If anyone can help?

Thanks all....