[Samba] Power Users - Is it possible?

George Farris farrisg at mala.bc.ca
Thu Jul 24 22:35:13 GMT 2003

Thanks for that.  It's nice to have this explained well.  I have a
couple of books on w2k but mostly it talks AD and is not applicable.  I
have it working now.  On to group policies which from what I can tell
must remain as NT style to have any form of centralized network
policies.  I don't have any Active Directory at all here, strictly Samba
servers.

George Farris  farrisg at mala.bc.ca
Computer Support Cowichan.