[Samba] Probs joining Samba PDC with WinXP

Patrick Flohr Flohr.P at t-online.de
Wed Jul 23 08:12:47 GMT 2003

Thx for checking the conf, i made the following changes:
update encrypted = no
security = user

after restarting samba i tried again to join the domain with the same
result as describben below.
Browsing the domain and accessing the shares is and was allwasy possible
by giving user/pw except root.
any clues?