[Samba] Samba Domain Controller Help

D F Denny MD ddennyjr at princetonradiology.com
Tue Jul 22 14:54:28 GMT 2003

Conflicting credentials; you may have another network connection to the
Linux server. Open a dos command window and delete all existing network
connections before you try to join the domain :
>NET USE * /DELETE

For the domain logon, what is your smb.conf listing, what is the error
message you are getting, and what operating system is on the Windows
machines?

Are you trying to join the domain as user root (required) and is root in
smbpasswd? Have you entered the windows machine in /etc/passwd and
smbpasswd?

Don