[Samba] Samba Domain Controller Help

Daniel Berg darobe at mchsi.com
Tue Jul 22 14:20:39 GMT 2003

Hi I am trying to setup a Domain controller on my home network for
testing and I am running into a bit of a problem.

Everytime I try to authenticate to the domain I get refused. I have
completely read the domain controller how-to that is supplied with Samba
2.28. I follow all of the directions and still nothing. When I attempt
to authenticate though it tells me that I don't have the right username
or password. But I setup everything like I was supposed to.

And now I just tried it again and it says that the machine I am trying
to connect and it said that I have conflicting credentials.

If anybody needs any more information I'll supply it.

Thanks in advance.

Dan