[Samba]help pointers on Linux "workflow"

StewartConnor at aol.com StewartConnor at aol.com
Sun Jul 20 06:23:14 GMT 2003

I am setting up a small "workflow" network for a non-profit organization
which works toward addressing the problems of abuse of Virginia's prisons.
The basic concept is scanners, Database and an easy user interface to both
which automates the entry of scans into the DB. User Interface to DB will have
much functionality related to  creating new associations on the fly.
Samba I assume must automatically part of the platform.
Any help or pointers to where I can find info(Google is giving too much info
and too high cost)... has anyone set up a simple but elegant "workflow" in
Linux samba?
Thanks in advance
Kevin