[Samba] Minor problem with CUPS printing.

PageDeveloper spierce at page-developer.net
Thu Jul 17 21:51:54 GMT 2003

Kevin,

I have that same message on my win2k machine.  I can print, and
all is fine.  One of the points, is that if you double click on
the printer folder, the printers inside that folder do not give
you that error.  The only ones that I get that error from is
the ones that are on the same page as the shares.

Steven