[Samba] Vijay - samba box not seen in browse list.

Marian Mlcoch, Ing mm at tsmp.sk
Tue Jul 15 09:26:37 GMT 2003

Simply first try resolve problem a) and then next !
Send please smb.conf not testparm where is full...
You write the domain controler A not see or access....
linux use security user mode (standalone server not in any domain joined)
then for access it you must create user list handly on linux with identical
smbpassword as on w2k pdc.
On w2k PDC A then log as user exist on linux samba. Then you can see or
access linux.

I Wait reply...