[Samba] XP slow with samba-2.2.7 from RH 7.3

Dewald Troskie dewaldt at korbi.net
Mon Jul 14 10:58:37 GMT 2003

I had the same problem with Redhat 7.3 and Samba-2.27.

I upgraded samba to version 3.0 beta and the XP and 98 clients connected perfectly.

Dewald P. Troskie
Systems Administrator
Korbi .net Johannesburg
Cell: 082 851 8446
Tel: +27 (021) 658 9711
Email: helpdesk at korbi.net
Email: dewaldt at korbi.net
"They wanted me to change the world, but God
wouldn't give me the source code".