[Samba] Diagnosis.txt

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Thu Jul 10 22:42:21 GMT 2003

>From DIAGNOSIS.txt for Test 8.

     Also, do not overlook that fact that when the workstation
     requests the connection to the samba server it will
     attempt to connect using the name with which you logged
     onto your Windows machine. You need to make sure that an
     account exists on your Samba server with that exact same
     name and password.

Maybe this relates to you problem.

Joel