[Samba] win2K migration

_Chris McKeever_ tech-mail at prupref.com
Thu Jul 10 16:16:26 GMT 2003

samba can be compiled to supprot windows ACL's as well as using the windows
server file property control panel (This is well documented in the samba 3
docs, but I am unsure to how extensive support if for the 2.2.x)

in addition, samba falls back onto the underlying linux permissions.
Therefore if subfolder1 is only accessible by groupa via linux, then only
groupa members can get in via samba..you can do this with specific users as
well.  Implemented here, and it locks those out that I want out.