[Samba] winbind on SUSE8.2

Terry Poperszky Terry.Poperszky at SOSStaffing.Com
Thu Jul 10 12:52:36 GMT 2003

Welcome to the twilight zone Roman. I have windbind working (partially)
on SuSE 8.2, I can get it to authenticate users that have an account on
the box, but I have not been able to get it to work for users that do
not have an account on the box. Is that the same symptom you are seeing?
Or are you having trouble with all authentication?

Terry