[Samba] Incredibly slow Roaming Profiles

Alex King alex at king.net.nz
Wed Jul 9 23:08:16 GMT 2003

>From your site:

...Updating the hive turned out to be the tricky part, but I found
Petter Nordahl-Hagen's Offline NT Password Editor which will modify hive
files from Linux and modified it to work non-interactively (ie. within a
script).

Are you able to post your modified program and/or provide a link to the
original?

I just googled, it appears to be:

Still, source for your modified version would be nice, and pehaps
examples of scripts that use it.

Regards,
Alex