[Samba] Re: Pseudo-GPO Support for Samba

Erich Vinson evinson at trginc.us
Wed Jul 9 18:14:49 GMT 2003

> I have created a GPO similar program specifically for deploying
> applications to workstations. Similar to how GPO can push software
> packages.

This is one of the MAJOR things I would want to do with such a package.
We all know how bad it sucks to try to maintain a consistent base among
workstations without using the native W2K tools and such...

That is a great concept. Would you mind sharing your source to
contribute if this thing ever gets off the ground?

--
Erich Vinson
Chief of Technology