[Samba] Setting up Samba-LDAP for 3.0a on Mandrake 9.1

Jim C jcllings at tsunamicomm.net
Wed Jul 9 16:49:42 GMT 2003

I could use some help figureing out what specifically the differences
are between Samba 3.0a and 2.2.X in regards to LDAP.  Partucularly when
it comes to the schemata. After I've got it figured out I will see that
the MandrakeSecure HOWTOs are updated to include this info to help
Mandrake users who want to try a Samba 3.0 DC.  Note that as yet the
beta version is not available in an RPM for Mandrake.

Jim C.