[Samba] Samba 2.2.8a w/ LDAP enabled RPMs

Dan Kador shoutinwhispers at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 13:29:59 GMT 2003

Hi All,

I was wondering if anybody could point me in the direction of an RPM for Redhat 7.3 of a build of Samba 2.2.8a with LDAP enabled?  I can't seem to get the RPM compiled from either raw source or from an SRPM for the life of me - I keep getting errors that read:

"checking configure summary... configure: error: summary failure.  Aborting config

RPM Build errors:
     Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.129 (%build)"

I'm nowhere near knowledgeable enough about building binaries to be able to solve this problem on my own.  If anybody has any tips to fix my errors, or if anybody can point me to a downloadable RPM, I'd be very happy.

Thanks!
Dan