[Samba] System Requirements

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Jul 9 10:56:40 GMT 2003

On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 04:06:32PM +0530, Sasi Bhushan C - CTD, Chennai. wrote:
> Dear sir,
> could you provide me the link for getting System Requirements for SAMBA file
> server

These could probably be defined as:

 - A C compiler that complies more or less with the ANSI C spec
 - An operating system which vauagely resembles POSIX
 - A TCP/IP stack in that operating system's kernel.

But I assume you want something more specific - you are going to have to
describe what you want Samba to do before we can tell you what you need to be
able to do it.

Andrew Bartlett