[Samba] Printing Through Samba From Windows

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Tue Jul 8 20:41:04 GMT 2003

The only problem with your approach is two way communication with the
peripheral, which samba won't support, AFAIK. For printing, there may
well be an option to turn off two way communication in the windows driver.

Good luck with the scanner and fax modes.

Joel