[Samba] Is it sombody who has a working pam.conf for Solaris 9 ?

Patrik Gustavsson PS Sweden Senior Technical Consultant Patrik.Gustavsson at Sun.COM
Tue Jul 8 08:15:55 GMT 2003

Hi,

I have now a working pam.conf for Solaris 9 with winbind for
telnet, rlogin, ftp, dtsession.

The following changes have been done compered to the default.

diff pam.conf.ORG pam.conf
21,23c21,24
< login auth required           pam_dhkeys.so.1
< login auth required           pam_unix_auth.so.1
< login auth required           pam_dial_auth.so.1
---
 > login auth sufficient         pam_dhkeys.so.1
 > login auth sufficient         pam_unix_auth.so.1
 > login auth sufficient         pam_dial_auth.so.1
 > login auth sufficient         /usr/lib/security/pam_winbind.so.1
try_first_pass
29,30c30,32
< rlogin        auth required           pam_dhkeys.so.1
< rlogin        auth required           pam_unix_auth.so.1
---
 > rlogin        auth sufficient         pam_dhkeys.so.1
 > rlogin        auth sufficient         pam_unix_auth.so.1
 > rlogin        auth sufficient
/usr/lib/security/pam_winbind.so.1 try_first_pass
49,50c51,53
< other auth required           pam_dhkeys.so.1
< other auth required           pam_unix_auth.so.1
---
 > other auth sufficient         pam_dhkeys.so.1
 > other auth sufficient         pam_unix_auth.so.1
 > other auth sufficient         /usr/lib/security/pam_winbind.so.1
try_first_pass
65,66c68,70
< other account required        pam_projects.so.1
< other account required        pam_unix_account.so.1
---
 > other account sufficient      pam_projects.so.1
 > other account sufficient      pam_unix_account.so.1
 > other account sufficient      /usr/lib/security/pam_winbind.so.1
71a76
 > other session sufficient      /usr/lib/security/pam_winbind.so.1

/Patrik