[Samba] Connecting to Win2000 drive with samba

Mark Lin marklin at rainbowsix.com
Tue Jul 8 06:30:54 GMT 2003

Thank you for your advice John, but you suggestion is no different then
what I was doing.  Sure enough I got the same errors.  I just wish i
knew wither the problem lies with smb or with win2k.  It seems like they
are talking but either something in win2k is set right or some in smb
that is not set right that they are not understanding each other.  Again
I pose this question to anyone who may have the answer.

Mark Lin