[Samba] IOCTL

Saugata Das saugata.das at celstream.com
Tue Jul 8 06:17:26 GMT 2003

This is regarding the IOCTL command which is part of the SMB commands, We
are currently referring to the CIFS document for information on the various
SMB commands, but we are unable to get any information regarding the IOCTL
commands (SMB_COM_IOCTL, SMB_COM_IOCTL_SECONDARY), even though it is listed
as part of the SMB commands. We would very much appreciate it, if someone
could let us know more about the IOCTL commands or give reference to
documents which would help us (Apart from the CIFS document :)

Saugata Das