[Samba] Samba 2.2.8 + Printers (UFMG)

Karl Banasky kbanasky at heatcon.com
Mon Jul 7 22:54:05 GMT 2003

Are the files there? and if they are... are the permissions on the files correct, also the directory.  What the correct are I do not know off hand but to test you can use 0777, wide open.  Also how did you get the drivers there and what printing are you using, I use CUPS and love it.  Hope that helps.
Karl