[Samba] ./ configure problem

Marian Mlcoch, Ing mm at tsmp.sk
Mon Jul 7 09:08:03 GMT 2003

Hi try write how OS you use on your PowerPC?
If any linux dist then you must first install developer engine (gcc + cpp +
libs + headers) for compiling any software.
Afther this yuo can configure and make samba...

Second way is possible if your distribution solve samba try install this
compiled version (for PPC cpu must be all!).

Bye.