[Samba] Moterboard help Please

Michael G. Noble mnoble at rfmagic.com
Fri Jan 31 17:54:54 GMT 2003

With the time spent trying to find a bios, I would go out and
spend $80.00 for a new motherboard.  You then have a motherboard
that is newer and will support what you need.

Mike

On Fri, 2003-01-31 at 09:46, Brian wrote:
> http://www.unicore.com
> 1-800-800-BIOS
>
> They might be able to help you.
>
> Do you know what BIOS it used initially? Was it Phoenix BIOS 4.0 Ver.
> 6.0?  It might also be worthwhile then to call Phoenix tech support. (
> http://www.phoenix.com )
>
> Also, where did you find the wrong BIOS?  Can't you go back there, find
> a new BIOS that will work and flash it to that?  That is, why go back to
> the original (which we can't find) when you know it won't support the
> larger hard drives?  The quest should be for a new BIOS that will be
> compatible, no?
>
> Elijah Savage III wrote:
>
> >I meant to include Off topic in the subject line. There is not list for
> >something like this that I know of and I have been a user of this
> >mailing list for about 2 years and figured one of you out there might
> >have this motherboard and be able to send me the bios for it.

Michael G. Noble			RF Magic, Inc.
Senior System Administrator		10182 Telesis Ct., 4th Floor
					San Diego, CA.   92121
email: mnoble at rfmagic.com		voice: (858) 546-2401 x207
					fax:   (858) 546-2402
--