[Samba] Problems making use of 2K PDC

Kenny Mann Kennymann at cdrobot.com
Thu Jan 30 16:37:11 GMT 2003

It said command completed successfully. However still the same issue.
Now tha tyo uhave said that, it sounds like that could be the problem.
Would I need to reboot? Win98 machines can login sometimes. Sometimes It
says cannot find domain controller. If Win2K is in native mode ,I would
think it would deny access all the time.

I'm going to hop to the MS mail list/news groups. You'r most likely
right that this Is a 2K issue and not Samba.

THANKS!