[Samba] None

serdar aslan e112319 at metu.edu.tr
Wed Jan 29 14:12:34 GMT 2003

 Hi friends
 We want communciate our windows 2000 computers with samba. We want use
samba as domain controller. Before we had NT computers.
 Now we want install windows 2000 computers.
 For that reason we do all things again.
 At first step we have a problem.
 We want to add the computers to a domain.
 But when we try to do that it displays a message to enter
 the username and password. We do not know what to do at that point.
 Before we did not have such an problem.
 We could easily add computers witout asking password. What is the
problem? What should we do?
             \|///
              \  - -  //                                  _\=/_
    |        SERDAR ASLAN    |
            METU/ANKARA/TURKEY
       TEL:0312 4834428  THANK YOU.
    |        oOOo                                      oOOo            |
    |       (    )    oOOo                            (   )     oOOo   |