[Samba] Include samba server as a member of WinNT Domain

Rodrigo Nascimento linuxusersbrazil at ieg.com.br
Wed Jan 29 13:30:46 GMT 2003

Hello List,

I need to configure samba to run under WinNT Domain. About this,
My enviroment is a server with AIX 4.3.3.
My idea is use the WinNT Server as a PDC.

1. For each WinNT user I have to create a unix user at AIX and then create a
samba user?

2. I created the famous netlogon share, here I need to put the BAT file with
the commands to create the share at the clients machines?

Thanks and sorry for my poor english.

                            ___
                           (0 0)
| Rodrigo Nascimento                      |
| Linux Users Brazil     o0o   o0o        |

http://www.ieg.com.br