[Samba] Logon script never runs in 2.2.7a, but does in 2.2.4

Peter Schuller peter.schuller at infidyne.com
Tue Jan 28 22:50:55 GMT 2003

Hello,

we tried upgrading from 2.2.4 to 2.2.7a in order to fix a problem. We
believe it fixes it, BUT, 2.2.7a causes logon scripts to never run.

That is, we have 2.2.4 installed and the logon procedure works
perfectly. We then upgrade the samba/samba-common (debian) packages, and
everything works *except* that logon scripts never run.

What are the possible causes for such a thing?

Thanks!

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller at infidyne.com>'
Key retrival: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey at scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller at infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org