[Samba] NT PDC to Samba PDC migratio

Robert Adkins raa at impelind.com
Mon Jan 27 21:33:00 GMT 2003

	I thought that it was quite impossible to do that due to the Domain SID
as well as the SAM list that currently Samba is unable to retrieve. (Not
that it would have helped me any, since our old NT 4.0 PDC took a major
Hardware failure.)

	How would one duplicate the SID, is that possible with 'smbpasswd -S'
from the new Samba DC?

Regards,
Robert Adkins II
IT Manager/Buyer