[Samba] Samba as PDC for WinXP, Win98 and Win95

joao marka samba at kildare.com.br
Mon Jan 27 18:12:01 GMT 2003

well, just to let ya know my case, the first macine w/ xp pro i´ve
installed here, i´ve tried everything (including the signorseal patch) and
it didn´t worked out... just after the service pack...
the second machine, i´ve just installed the service pack 1 and... voila! it
joined the domain without need to run the signorseal patch......

i don´t know if someone had the same experience w/ XP ( just one litle
detail... brazilian portuguese version...)

but, anyway, try the patch!