[Samba] Samba as PDC for WinXP, Win98 and Win95

Michael Paarmann mp at squit.de
Mon Jan 27 17:49:02 GMT 2003

Hi!

If done the same job, but i've replaced a novell server with a samba pdc
based on SuSE Linux. I had different problems with Win XP Pro, but none
with the other WinOS.
Have you installed the "SignOrSeal"-Patch? Without this, you can't logon
with a win xp machine on a samba domain.
Use Google to find this patch.

Regards,
Michael