[Samba] yup, i'm still stuck

Jason Kirschenmann jasonkirschenmann at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 27 17:34:00 GMT 2003

hi,
the last piece of advice i got just reminded me of how new i am at this.
You said to check the logs and make sure the user has permissions for those
folders.  The log says alot of stuff, and i have no idea what any of it
means, if you want to see one, just ask and i can send you alot. The other
thing.  how do i check if the user has permissions for the shared folders.
their set to 777, that's all i know how to do.  i have my security set to
domain, so as everyone on our domain should be able to access shares, but
that might just be a windows thing.  once again, any help is good help.
thanks,
jason