[Samba] Windows accounts with samba

Robert Adkins raa at impelind.com
Mon Jan 27 14:46:19 GMT 2003

	Yes, there is a line in the smb.conf called 'domain admin group ='

	Just put the UNIX group name that you wish to have admin rights on
Windows to there. Then open up your group file and add whomever needs
those rights on the system. I have found that needs to be done the first
time that a user account is setup on a Windows workstation when Office
needs to install a few files to the registry. After that, you can log the
workstation off and make them a regular user once again.

Regards,
Robert Adkins II
IT Manager/Buyer
Impel Industries, Inc.