[Samba] Samba as PDC for WinXP, Win98 and Win95

Simon A. F. Lund safl at vip.cybercity.dk
Mon Jan 27 13:21:01 GMT 2003

Hello!

Ive just got the lovely job of converting and old Windows NT 4
fileserver to FreeBSD, ive set up samba before as a simple fileshare but
this place requires roaming profile login from WinXP, Win98 and Win95
clients.
My question is whether or not any of you people have any experience with
this and might be able to give some tips on the way? I've tried fidling
with it but i cant get my WinXP clients to logon to the domain :(

I need all the help i can get :)

regards
Simon