[Samba] Linux to Win2k Active Directory authentication using samba.

bernie liwanag bliwanag at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 27 06:10:01 GMT 2003

Hi to all,

    Is there any additional information I can get
about on Linux to Win2k Active Directory
authentication using samba? I have downloaded some
documents on how can i test it but its not yet
complete. I know that samba 3.0 is still on alpha
version, I just want to try whether someone had
already tried it to implement for one login
authentication, especially using the GUI mode login
(KDE or Gnome). Thanks a lotand more power!

Bernie