[Samba] Losing print jobs using LPRNG 3.8.15 and samba 2.2.5

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Sun Jan 26 19:57:00 GMT 2003

Is the a high volume print server?  Sometimes lprng might drop jobs
under a high load, I have heard it said.  You might check with the lprng
mailing list.

If you never find a solution, you might run a bash script to check the spool
directory for old print jobs (say several minutes old?) which will print
them out for you.

Joel