[Samba] oplock_break: client failure in break - shutting down this smbd.

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Sun Jan 26 17:08:07 GMT 2003

I am no expert on file locking.
Oplocks allow the client to locally cache the document.
The performance hit may not be a factor.
The file is locked when someone is using it if the application supports
file locking. MS word does, I doubt notepad does.

Joel