[Samba] oplock_break: client failure in break - shutting down this smbd.

Joel Hammer Joel at HammersHome.com
Sun Jan 26 16:42:00 GMT 2003

Read about oplocks in the samba documentation. SWAT might be nice.
Disable oplocks on your samba server, if you don't mind the performance hit.
Oplocks are fine when they work, but a source of file corruption when they
fail.
"shutting down this smbd" just means that the daemon serving that connection
is closing. This is good.
Joel