[Samba] Disabling symlink following

Robert Adkins raa at impelind.com
Fri Jan 24 22:29:01 GMT 2003

Brendan,

	Unless I am seriously mistaken, I believe that by adding this 'wide
links = no' to each share section will end the ability to create and use
symlinks on your shares.

	I am unsure why anyone would want to really include symlinks into a
Samba share. Does anyone care to enlighten me?

Regards,
Robert Adkins II
IT Manager/Buyer
Impel Industries, Inc.