[Samba] still not working

Jason Kirschenmann jasonkirschenmann at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 24 19:28:01 GMT 2003

Hi and sorry to bother you again,
I've been trying to get this going, and now i'm able to access my server,
but not the shares.  When i try and access a share it says, you might not
have permission, "network path was not found."  As i'm going through the
diagnosis.txt, i get the same error on steps 3 and 7.  That error is
"session setup failed: NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE."   Once again here is my
smb.conf
[global]
	netbios name = jasonsdt
	guest ok = yes
	log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log
	load printers = yes
	socket options = TCP_NODELAY IPTOS_LOWDELAY SO_KEEPALIVE SO_RCVBUF=8192
SO_SNDBUF=8192
	wins server = Enterprise
	encrypt passwords = yes
	dns proxy = no
	server string = Samba Server
	printing = lprng
	password server = Enterprise
	unix password sync = Yes
	workgroup = Trinitynet
	printcap name = /etc/printcap
	security = domain
	log level = 5

[download]
        path = /home/jason/downloads
        read only = No

[music]
        path = /home/jason/music
        read only = No

again, any help will be greatly appreciated.
thank you,
jason