[Samba] win98 & samba file server

Robert Adkins raa at impelind.com
Fri Jan 24 13:20:01 GMT 2003

Payam,

How is Samba configured? (If you could cut and paste or attach your
smb.conf file in a reply, we can help you out much better.)

Is Samba setup to act as a Domain Controller or a simple workgroup
configuration?

Have you run any updates on the Windows 98 machines?

Are the windows 98 machines in the same workgroup as the workgroup you
set in your smb.conf file?

Regards,
Robert Adkins II
IT Manager/Buyer